- Who we are
Innovation With the successful launch of digital businesses and investments in Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific... Read more
Supplementary Market Update regarding witribe Pakistan Sale and FASTtelco Acquisition About wi-tribe Pakistan Sale Ooredoo (Q.S.C) ticker (ORDS) announced on 27 March… Read more
- Social Responsibility
Empowering Women We champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development. Read more
- Ooredoo Companies Win Series of Honours at International Award CeremoniesMore than 25 Awards secured in Q2 2016, including EMEA Finance Project Awards, Forbes Awards, Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards, APAC Stevie’s and more.
- Ooredoo Launches Algeria’s First 4G NetworkSuccessful Prelaunch Demonstrates Ooredoo’s Ongoing Leadership in Mobile Data as Company offers High Speed 4G Services Ahead of Competition.
- Ooredoo launches Mobile Money Service Pilot in the MaldivesOoredoo Mobile Money Services enables customers on all local networks to manage monetary transactions simply through their mobile phones.
- Ooredoo to Demonstrate Cutting-Edge Mobile Technology at Mobile World Congress 20165G and Voice over LTE in Focus at Major Gathering of Global Communications Industry in Barcelona, Spain.
- Ooredoo Begins New Era of 4K Entertainment with Ooredoo tvOoredoo Embraces Latest Technological Developments to Deliver More Choice and Power for Customers.
Empowering womenWe champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development.
Global GoalsOn September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years: end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change.
Mobile Health ClinicsWorking to improve healthcare available to underserved communities across our global footprint, and give children a better start in life.
Ooredoo BusinessA trusted partner of businesses worldwide
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.